May 2020 NCA General Meeting Online: Jim Lee, Sculptor
At the May NCA General Meeting, watch Jim Lee, an outstanding portrait and figure sculptor working in water base clay, paint, and metal wax. Jim is an instructor and artist-in-residence at JCLee Studios in Auburn, California. He will give us an online virtual tour of his studio, and a livestreamed sculpture demonstration
- Who: Jim Lee, Sculptor
- What: General Meeting via Zoom, including live demonstration
- When: Wednesday, May 13th, 2020, 7:00 pm*
- Where: Online! Check your email for a Zoom invitation
- Bring, if you like:
- A snack to enjoy while you attend online
- A picture of your artwork for the Featured Artist competition – be on the lookout for an email from Artist of the Month chair Paul Dessau for instructions on how to participate
A quote from Jim’s Artist Statement:
Altering, carving, questioning and capturing all attitudes, fears and unwritten rules which has formed our environment and our behavior is what I, as a sculptor, try to portray.
Learn more about Jim, his work, and JCLee Studios School of Sculpture at jcleestudios.com.
*NCA is scheduling this General Meeting online via Zoom. Members, check your email for a Zoom invitation!