June 2020 NCA General Meeting: Members’ Critique with Connie Rodriguez
Connie Rodriguez PHD is an award-winning mixed media painter whose evocative works are exhibited and sold locally and internationally. She is also a supportive instructor for artists at every level. This opportunity to bring a piece of your artwork—whether in-progress or finished—for Connie’s feedback is not to be missed!
- Who: Connie Rodriguez, members’ critique
- What: General Meeting – all are welcome!
- When: Wednesday, June 10th, 2020, 6:30 to 9:00 pm, program begins at 7:00 pm
- Where: To be determined! Possibly online Via Zoom, or if conditions permit, at the Sacramento Fine Arts Center
- Bring, if you like:
- A piece of your artwork, in progress or finished, for Connie to critique for the group. If we meet via Zoom, instructions for submission will be emailed to members
- A piece of your artwork for the Featured Artist competition. If we meet via Zoom, entry and voting information will be emailed to members.
- Raffle ticket money to support NCA club activities, if we meet in person.
From her website:
Painting for me is like a dream that visits and images are meant to be interacted with.
Connie Rodriguez is an award-winning contemporary artist from No. California who loves working with acrylic and mixed media. She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1984 and later a Doctorate in Psychology where she worked for 35 years in art and psychology processes with clients in a private practice. After retiring, she built a studio so she could dive into her own work as an artist. She has been a full time artist, part time gardener and with her husband for more years than not.
Learn more about Connie and her work at connierodriguezfineart.com.