June 2020 NCA General Meeting: Members’ Critique with Connie Rodriguez
Connie Rodriguez PHD is an award-winning mixed media painter whose evocative works are exhibited and sold locally and internationally. She is also a supportive instructor for artists at every level. This opportunity to have a piece of your artwork—whether in-progress or finished—for Connie’s feedback is not to be missed!
- Who: Connie Rodriguez, members’ critique
- What: General Meeting
- When: Wednesday, June 10th, 2020, 6:30 to 9:00 pm, program begins at 7:00 pm
- Where: Via Zoom, a meeting invitation will be emailed to all NCA Members. If you do not receive one
- Prepare, if you like:
- A photo of your artwork, in process or finished, for Connie to critique for the group. Email this photo to Connie along with its title, medium, and whether it is in process or complete. An email address will be provided with the Zoom invitation
- A piece of your artwork for the Featured Artist competition. Entry and voting information will be emailed to members.
From her website:
Painting for me is like a dream that visits and images are meant to be interacted with.
Connie Rodriguez is an award-winning contemporary artist from No. California who loves working with acrylic and mixed media. She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1984 and later a Doctorate in Psychology where she worked for 35 years in art and psychology processes with clients in a private practice. After retiring, she built a studio so she could dive into her own work as an artist. She has been a full time artist, part time gardener and with her husband for more years than not.
Learn more about Connie and her work at connierodriguezfineart.com.