Holiday Party: December 12th
All-Club Holiday Party – December 12th 2018
In lieu of a December general meeting, NCA will be hosting the all-club Holiday Party at the Sacramento Fine Arts Center the evening of Wednesday, December 12, 2018, 5:30 to 8:30 pm. This year, the party will be supporting A Community for Peace, a Citrus Heights based organization that provides an emergency shelter and many other services to those affected by domestic violence.
A turkey and ham will be provided, but there a sign-up board for side dishes and volunteer tasks in the SFAC studio.
Things to bring:
- A gift for those sheltered and served by A Community For Peace.
- Your side dish for the potluck.
- Your own plates, cup, silverware.
- A bottle of wine to share if you like.
- For the brave, your best Crazy Christmas Sweater for a competition to be judged by Leslie Wentworth, creator and wearer of last year’s winning sweater.
Hello Sally and Barbara,
Could you use some help, with the party, in particular the floral arrangements?
Having had a floral business for over 27 years, working with wineries, country clubs and private estates, I have many interesting containers, props and vases to lend, with the flowers.
Please let me know, if I can be of assistance. Last week, the WASH club, kindly provided me the flowers, for reception, to use in the arrangements. The club at the meeting this week, they decided to raffle off, the florals.
…brand new member from the Bay Area.
Pingback: NCA Supports A Community For Peace | Northern California Arts, Inc.