March 2022 Meeting: Demo by David Peterson
David Peterson, NCA MP, will be giving a demo of his style of watercolor and multimedia painting. He plans to bring a large amount of work to show and a digital slide show.
David portrays the familiar scenes of our neighborhood in a humorous and enigmatic way. He shows you California landmarks, including urban scenes, the American River, and our neighborhood differently, simply and in a unique manner.
To learn more about David Peterson and explore his work, visit his website aquarellist.com.
- Who: A demo by Dave Peterson
- What: General Meeting – Watch for an email on how to submit your artwork for the critique.
- When: Wednesday, March 9th, 2022, 7:00 to 9:00 pm
- Where: Via Zoom, a meeting invitation will be emailed to all NCA Members or come to the Sacramento Fine Arts Center 5330-B Gibbons Dr., Carmichael, CA 95608
- Prepare, if you like:
- A piece of your artwork for the Featured Artist competition. Entry and voting information will be emailed to members.
- A potluck snack (individually wrapped please)