September NCA General Meeting: Susan Sarback
At the online September NCA General Meeting, internationally renowned impressionist oil painter Susan Sarback will give a presentation of her entrancing paintings, as well as a live technique demonstration (technology permitting!)
- Who: Susan Sarback, Master Oil Painter
- What: General Meeting via Zoom, including live presentation
- When: Wednesday, September 9th, 2020, 7:00 pm
- Where: Online! Watch your email folders for the Zoom invitation
- Bring, if you like:
- A snack to enjoy while you attend online
- A picture of your artwork for the Featured Artist competition; watch for an email from Artist of the Month chair Paul Dessau for instructions on how to participate
About Susan Sarback
Susan Sarback is a Master Painter whose paintings have been shown in galleries in New York City, San Francisco, Napa Valley, Sacramento, Seattle, and Santa Fe. Her works are also held in private collections throughout the world, including 11 paintings in Mercy San Juan Hospital in Carmichael, CA, the Medical Center of the University of California at Davis and the Kaiser Permanente Medical Group in Sacramento. The Cornell Museum of Art and History in Florida, includes twelve of her paintings in its permanent collection.
“My paintings are mainly about light, color, atmosphere, and space. Rather than impose, I attempt to be receptive to the light, form, and rhythm of the moment.”
Susan Sarback has authored two books, Capturing Radiant Light and Color in Oils and Soft Pastels in 2007, 1994 (North Light Books). She is the founder of The School of Light & Color, where students from all parts of the world attend classes and workshops. Learn more about her work on her website, Susan Sarback Fine Art.