Come enjoy the company of fellow artists, get inspired, and learn something new! Visitors and guests are always welcome, but if you come regularly we hope you will become a member!
Meetings are 7:00 - 9:00 pm, 2nd Wednesday most months (except July, August and December). Meetings are held at the Sacramento Fine Arts Center, 5330-B Gibbons Drive, Carmichael, CA 95608. Arrive early to network beforehand! At each meeting, matters of NCA business are followed by a presentation or guest speaker.
If you like, you are welcome to bring:
- A snack to share! If you would like to assist with Hospitality, contact Wyleta McDaniel or Barbara Marshal.
- A piece of your artwork for the ongoing Featured Artist competition.
- A bit of cash for the monthly art supply Raffle, or to purchase an art book. Proceeds benefit the Aspiring Artist Debut show. If you are interested in donating new art supplies or books, contact Marie Crockett
See you soon!
Upcoming General Meetings
- May 9 General Meeting: Tesia Blackburn
Come see Tesia Blackburn present a GOLDEN Acrylic Lecture Demo at the NCA General Meeting, May 9th, 2018. This is a fun, fast-paced informative lecture covering a technical review of acrylics and their varied application possibilities.
- June General Meeting: Michael Dunlavey
June 13th, 2018 General Meeting: Come meet accomplished watercolorist Michael Dunlavey, who will share insights about his technique and unique style, and will bring several of his works to discuss and display.