Come enjoy the company of fellow artists, get inspired, and learn something new! Visitors and guests are always welcome, but if you come regularly we hope you will become a member!
Meetings are 7:00 - 9:00 pm, 2nd Wednesday most months (except July, August and December). Meetings are held at the Sacramento Fine Arts Center, 5330-B Gibbons Drive, Carmichael, CA 95608. Arrive early to network beforehand! At each meeting, matters of NCA business are followed by a presentation or guest speaker.
If you like, you are welcome to bring:
- A snack to share! If you would like to assist with Hospitality, contact Wyleta McDaniel or Barbara Marshal.
- A piece of your artwork for the ongoing Featured Artist competition.
- A bit of cash for the monthly art supply Raffle, or to purchase an art book. Proceeds benefit the Aspiring Artist Debut show. If you are interested in donating new art supplies or books, contact Marie Crockett
See you soon!
Upcoming General Meetings
- July and August Summer Break
- June 12th 2019 General Meeting: Marianne Harris
- May 8th 2019 General Meeting: Darlene Engellenner
- April 10th 2019 General Meeting: Edward Mallory
- March 2019 General Meeting: Traci Owens on Mixed Media
- February 2019 General Meeting: Robert Regis Dvořák
- January 2019 General Meeting: Pastels with Marilynn Fairchild